APPLICATION REQUEST SERVICES
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
Email List Building Management Services
Built-in email marketing services allowing for cost-effective list building for coaching startups.
Features & Options
- Monthly membership amount of $15. Fee includes:
- 1 Mailing List to attract subscribers.
- 1 Autoresponder to send mailing list notifications.
- 1 Customizable newsletter & standard themes.
- Blogging Options:
- Create broadcast notifications to multiple lists.
- Send mailing list notifications via blog post.
- Interact & send notifications to other niche community mailing lists:
- Academics Coaching
- Addiction & Recovery
- Business Coaching
- Family Coaching
- General Coaching
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Holistic & Spirituality Coaching
- Mental Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Send attachments with notifications.
Application Submittal Process (Laymen Terms)
- Email Marketing services reserved for registered Coaches only.
- Role assignment is handled manually to validate accounts.
- Email list creation is performed manually.
- Autoresponder settings are standard for all accounts. No exceptions!
- The process requires you to complete the form by adding:
- The name of your coaching niche. This allows group assignment.
- The name of your mailing list. The Autoresponder will be named accordingly.
- Once the list is created you’ll receive an email notification along with HTML form code to be used for lead generators.
- The Email Marketing Services are limited features.
- FULL email hosting services are not available. This includes:
- Subscriber management.
- Subscription signup monitoring & notification.
- Autoresponder creation.
- Mailing list creation.
- Email lists are limited to 250 subscribers.
- Subscribers will not be imported into lists.
EMAIL REQUEST FORM
Become a Coach! Find a Coach! Change Your Life!
Looking for a change & feel you're ready to make a difference? Consider becoming a life or speciality coach within the I Market Coaching Community. Click to download our FREE guide: An intro to Coaching & 5 rules on Making a Good Impression & Dealing with Clients.